12 April 2012

Cheer!

Hello! So today was the first official day of school. I already went before for class photo (I don't remember if I said that..) and that was pretty fun.

Today I had a cell phone(bought it yesterday), so everyone was asking to exchange mail addresses and stuff. :) I switch classes a couple times... I was in the wrong math class (not my fault :P ) and I took notes and everything ;~; Oh well. XD

I like the English classes, they're fun lolol. I introduced myself in the Oral Communications class, in English and in Japanese.

Oh yeah, I'm in year 1, which is grade 10, but the year 2 students are all going to like Australia and stuff, so... but Takemi-sensei said that because I can speak Japanese well, I might be bumped up to year 2 or year 3. :)

There's another exchange student at my school, Oda-Victoria. Just Oda is fine. She's from Norway. o:


So, after school we went to see Takemi-sensei, and we got talked through some stuff (all in JP. ), and then we went to see the ESS (English) club, and introduced ourselves in English. Or.... Japanese.. Or both.. I don't remember. xp

After that, we went to see the Cheerleaders practicing. OMG THEY ARE WONDERFUL.
I joined the club.
I start going tomorrow.
Everyday. :D
I have to ask about weekends...

I became a bunny. I'm so happy. They're so cute. x3


Well, that's all for now~

3 comments:

  1. it's been ~3 weeks, update us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email, but you didn't respond. Maybe if I comment here you will? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, did you email ashleyxx23@live.com ?? I'm sorry, I never received an email! (it's Ashley btw :P )

      Delete