21 May 2012

May! ..Kind of

Hello :3

I love my second host family! They're lovely. Obaachan is hard to understand, but mama and papa are funny, and Risa is really nice!!

Everyone's studying for tests so... I haven't been doing much. I hung out with Oda, the exchange student from Norway a few times. We had a fat day and ate too much McDonalds. ;;
And before that, I hadn't gone for McDonalds for a long time, and the ONE TIME I DO, and get a big mac, there's three guys from my class sitting at the table across from us... That was just embarrassing. ;~;

I got my class picture yesterday!
Yay :3

So.. I don't have much to say because I've had no cheer practice or no friends for the past week and a half due to tests, so.... this will be short, but tomorrow is my birthday and the next day I'm going to the Kyoto Aquarium with a guy in my class so it should be interesting so I will update then! :3

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!
    Maikai tanoshiku yonde masu.
    Tsugi no koushin mo tanoshimi desu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Someone on the Cultures Shocked forum told me you were in Japan with ASSE and EVERYBODY seems to complain about how they're not organized and basically don't really get in touch with you if you don't call them a lot and everything... If I get accepted, I'm suppose to spend the next year in Japan. How is your experience with ASSE so far? Is it as everyone else says?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASSE is fine. People just get mad because they don't get updates for a few months... .but there's nothing to give updates on until the last couple of months, so if you apply a year early or something, of course you're not going to get updates until later. I've had no problems with ASSE.

      Delete
  3. hey it's already summer... and no update? make a new post, and make it long! (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much did it cost to go with ASSE? I'm thinking about using them but I am not sure it all depends on how much this program costs.
    Thank youu~

    ReplyDelete