27 October 2011

Fundraising! ♥

Hey guys!

So for the last little while, I've been working on getting permission from my principal to do a fundraiser within the school. I was given permission just last week, and quickly put together a bake sale for Tuesday, Oct 25th and Wednesday, Oct 26th. I got my friends involved and we had a really fun time!
This is me, Paige, Nikki and Carmen at the bake sale!
At the end of the day, we made around $273. It was great! Complete success! I want to plan more fundraisers throughout the remainder of the semester. Maybe next time I'll have a pizza sale...? Haha ;3 We sold cookies, cupcakes, brownies, muffins, nanaimo bars, and monster cookies!

So I was told earlier that the due date for my fees were due on November 1st, which had me a little freaked out, because it was very soon, however I received an e-mail today letting me know that there was a mistake and it's not due until January(although I'll have it paid way before then.)

I can't believe I only have about four months left before I leave... time is going by really fast! From time to time, I get knots in my stomach, but most of the time it hasn't really... sunk in yet. I'm not sure if it will until I get my host family/am all packed/ maybe not even until I'm sitting on the plane from LA to Japan... Who knows! It's exciting ;3

I'm kind of all over the place right now.. It's like, one in the morning. xD
Oh yeah! I also started a Japanese blog to help with my practice.... yaay

Thanks for reading! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment