31 October 2011

Preparation

Hey guys!

With only four months left before I leave, I'm starting to get very anxious. Time is going by so fast, I can't believe it's already the end of October. Four more months before I leave.

Oh yeah, my passport came in today~!♥
I'm so happy! Next step is getting my visa application ready... after I get my host family and know more information. I'm also starting to get more ideas for fundraisers and raising money! ^-^

I can't wait until I leave, but I'm also kind of scared. The reality of everything didn't exactly dawn on me until lately.
I'm leaving everything. I know I want to clean out my room before I leave so it won't represent the me that I used to be(well, still am now. xD). I'll have to miss my graduation, and my 18th birthday.

If you want to go on an exchange, be sure you're mentally prepared. You're leaving your parents, family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, pets, you're leaving your life. Stepping out of an old you, and into a new.
You don't know what's going to be here when you get back, and what, or who, will be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment