02 February 2012

Intinerary... x3

Hey guys!

I have my flight itinerary now! For when I leave and for when I get back!
Departs: LA - LOS ANGELES INTL 3:15PM March 21, 2012
Arrives: NRT - NARITA - JAPAN 7:05PM March 22, 2012

Departs: NRT - NARITA - JAPAN 6:50PM January 12, 2013
Arrives: LA - LOS ANGELES INTL 11:50AM January ??, 2013
I think maybe it'll still be the 12th. Time travel FTW!

Now I just need to book my plane to LA and I'll have all my travel dates set! :)
I still don't know who my host family is, though. ;~; Soon as I know that, I need to start getting my visa~!
But I received my travel bag and tags from ASSE!
I wonder what to pack..? When should I start packing? I kind of have a list started... I should go into more detail with that, maybe. x3 I can't buy gifts until later.. I know I'm going to get candy, but other than that, until I know my host family I can't buy specific gifts... and I want to clean up my room before I buy other random gifts, lol. I still don't know what to buy. ;~;

I've been speaking in & practicing Japanese like, every night.. but I should probably start studying grammar again now that school's out and I have more time. Well, kind of more time... I'll probably be working a lot, and my teacher wants me to go help them out whenever I can at school... and maybe I'll have one more bake sale.. if my friends will help, anyways... doing the last one alone kind of failed. ><;; Lots to do, not a lot of time to do it!

I added a countdown to the blog as well, under the ticker. It's to the exact time I should be arriving in Narita. (7:05PM in Japan, or 4:05AM central time.) I'm getting super pumped!

1 comment:

  1. haha, woah! xD found this blog just as you came back, lololol~ ^^

    ReplyDelete