10 February 2012

KYOTO! School information!!

 Hello!
I received some information from ASSE in the mail today!
I'm still waiting for my host family information, but I got my school information today!
I'll be going to MURASAKINO! In Kyoto! 
I wanted to go to Tokyo, because I have a lot of friends there, but in Kyoto I can practice kansaiben... >;3
This is the cover of the booklet I got of Murasakino.
It's located in school. THERE'S A FRIGGIN CHEERLEADER CLUB! Starting today, I'm going to run everyday, and get flexible. Maybe I can join... ;D
Or if not, there's more traditional clubs.. I can't read /all/ of them, but there's various sports clubs, too...

But there's one thing... NO UNIFORM D:
But there's some girls on the cover wearing uniforms, so I think they're just optional. I hope so. I shall wear that uniform proud, man.

I can't wait til I receive information about my host family... only a month and a half now until I arrive... I'm so nervous.

Also, I went to the bank on Monday and ordered some Japanese yen (2万) so they said it should be in on Monday! ^^;

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. (≧∇≦)/
    So CLOSE. Your departure date !!
    I'm psyked for your party :3
    And the cheerleading club, Oh damn. XD

    ReplyDelete