20 March 2012

Almost There...

Hey guys!

Where I am it is currently 7:19PM as I am writing this. Where am I, you ask? Los Angeles, of course!
I left for Winnipeg on Monday morning and spent the day there, then woke up at 3:00AM local time to get ready, left for the airport at 4, and caught a plane to Denver, Colorado at 6:00AM. We had a 2 1/2 hour layover in Denver, but at 10:03 local time the plane took off for Los Angeles. We arrived a bit early, too :)
LAX was kind of confusing(getting a free shuttle thing), but we found our way and all is well :)

I got to touch the ocean, ya~y! We went on a bus tour that went around LA. We went to this marketplace, and then drove to Hollywood and we got off for 45 minutes at Hollywood Blvd., and then we drove through Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, and we got off again for 40 minutes at Venice Beach and I got to play in the ocean, woot ! Haha, I like the ocean. Although it's rather cold :(


I leave tomorrow at 3:15pm LA time, but I'm going to be at the airport meeting Daniel, another exchange student(American) from ASSE, at some... gateway place? My mom's still going to talk to his dad. And we're meeting at 11:30AM. So about four hours after meeting Daniel, our plane will take off and almost 11 hours later we will be in Narita, Japan! :)

I hope the plane ride goes fast... 11 hours is horrible >.< I hope I can sleep for like, 9. :) Maybe 10... hehehe.

I'm super nervous and all of this is coming so quickly... but I'm really excited, too.

1 comment: