03 March 2012

More Information!

Hello~

Recently, I've been getting more information about my host family from Moe, and I received a form from my area rep.

So, turns out the family I have is only hosting me for a month :( So sad. They seem like such nice people!! Makes bringing gifts harder, lol.
I also found out that school starts on the 9th of April, and it starts at 8:45AM and goes until 4:10PM, and then club activities. There's no classes on Saturday, only if I have club would I have to go to school then. I will go to school by bicycle, and it takes about 20~30 minutes.

In my first host family's house, I have my own bedroom. I got a picture with all of the 5 family members, then another picture with all of them plus grandma, grandpa, uncle, and two aunts. :)
Maybe I'll edit them in later...

I sent an e-mail to the e-mail listed in the form, since the only person I've been communicating with is Moe... It's 10:20PM here now, and like, 1:20PM in Japan so... hopefully I'll get a reply soon. :)

I think that's all for now~

Thanks for reading!

Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment