05 March 2012

Just General-ness.

Hello :3

First off, here are the two photos I got of my host family from the last post that I was too lazy to edit in.

Just the five of them~ :)




Everyone!!


I also recieved an e-mail address so I sent an e-mail, and apparently on the 24th we're going to the circus! (Everyone, like grandma and all! :D ) I'm so excited!! This is my first host family, until the end of April. Although, Myrna(area rep) said that she was going to take a look into it, because she thought I would only have one host family. Also, there's no orientation, but I go to my host family on the 24th, but they're supposed to pick me up at the airport apparently..? But I arrive on the 22nd... lol... I have no idea what's going on. Okay, scratch that, there is a 3-day orientation, but I don't have to go for the first day apparently because I arrive like at the very end of the first day, lol





On another note, I've started packing! I have my one suitcase with a few things in it, a few things in my carry-on bag from ASSE... I'll take my purse on, and my laptop in a laptop bag, too. Also, I'm probably bringing one more piece of luggage, although my second-biggest one is too big, so I'll just bring the smaller one... can probably fit a lot of clothes in there! :) When I come back, anyways~. I also bought a lot of the stuff that I'll need to take for the first few days, and lots of socks haha. Couple new shirts, and capris. I need new shoes. I just have one pair of boots here, which is good... for Canada, haha.

I only have two weeks left until I leave my city... I still need my visa, they should be processing that this week, and it should arrive next week.. I need to book my flight to LA still, should be done.. soonish. I only have two more Saturday late nights dealing with drunk people! o.O It's going to be weird, haha. I'll probably cry on my last day of work. >~< Time is going by really fast. It feels like I have so much to do but I can't do a lot yet, but I still don't have enough time.. if that makes sense.

I have been slacking on Japanese lately, been so crazy at work and trying to hang out with friends as much as possible (o^^o) oops. Well, I'll be okay. x3 I hope ><;;

Thanks for reading!
~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! wow I hope you have an extraordinary experience. In fact, I'm sure you will! :)

    ReplyDelete