22 March 2012

I have arrived!

Hello all!

Daniel and I arrived about 20 minutes earlier than our scheduled time, so we only had to sit on the plane for 11 hours. Only...


But I'm here! We arrived at the hotel and met some other exchange students, and then went to our rooms. We were given packets by JFIE, as well as meal coupons and a t-shirt. I went to bed around 20 after 10 after taking a shower and doing the homework. It's currently 4:55 and I've been awake for roughly 40 minutes, not tired at all. Today we have breakfast at 7:00 and I am going to tell them I am not a beginner at Japanese, because I looked over the things... hiragana charts, telling time, greetings, introducing yourself.... uh huh... lol. xD

My roommate is a girl from Saskatchewan, we're province neighbours! There is a lot of exchange students from Australia here.

I'll update in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment